big Labor day weekend blowout today on The Hard Stuff.

  • From: Bob Kanish <BobKanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:34:51 -0700

That's right folks, as the U.S. continues to swelter, we bring on the unofficial end of Summer with a great big Labor day weekend party on The Hard stuff. I've got tons of ice cold beer, and even more red hot tunes to keep the party in high gear. I'll be taking your requests by MSN Messenger at

badbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The beer and the tunes start flowing at 1:00 PM Pacific and 4:00 PM Eastern. Here are the listen links

Broadband:
http://radio.thehardstuff.net:8190

Dialup:
http://radio.thehardstuff.net:8192