archives of my shows

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:23:11 -0600

Hi.

I'm uploading 41 past archives of the blind flight and nocturnal dreams from
earlier this year and from late last year.

I'm not uploading everything because I don't have enough room on sendspace as I
believe there's a 100 gig maximum before you start getting emails asking you to
delete stuff.

Since most people seem to enjoy these two shows the most, I'm not uploading the
overnight flight episodes.

If people would like, I can also make available an archive of all the playlists
and if you'd like a particular show based on it's list, I'll upload it as well.

Scott