an appoligy

  • From: "Sarah" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp for the blind discussion list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 23:11:23 -0700

Hey all. I'm so sorry i did not broadcast on 5 may 2008. I was in a stressful
meeting and got home to an odd situation so I'm
trying to get a slot for this week at some time, or I can do the request show
and launch in to the one I was going ot do this
week.

Just letting yall know.

Info follows anyways in case I do get a slot this week

place: www.hkcradio.com
time: 9-11 pm EST, 6-8 pm PST

to leave a request go to http://www.marrie.org/search.php.
Sarah Alawami