admin subject lines....

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 20:43:25 -0500

                        Hi all

Lets keep the subject line in line with the question i.e. if you're gonna
ask about the mp3 pro plugin like Ronald has here, please keep the subject
line as such so that people can better  follow along with the discussions.
  I know it might seem like I'm coming down a little more hard on you guys,
but lets be honest, would you rather have a bunch of really confusing
e-mail messages, or a top quality list where everyone gets their question
answered and walks away happy? well, we can't promise that absolutely
everyone will have that good luck, but we can certainly aim as high as
possible.
Thanks folks