admin, important!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:18:04 -0500

        Hi all
I know it takes a while for folks to catch up with e-mail, so I was willing
to wait a while. I'm still seing posts sent to the Smartgroups version of
the Winamp4TheBlind list,  and given that it's been almost a month since
the other list has been up and running, i think it's time for everyone to
just move over there. So as of today, *please* remove the address:
winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from your address books. and replace it with
winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
What is so frustrating about this is that I have atempted to contact
smartgroups about deleting the list from their servers, but all my mails
appear to bounce back.  If necessary I will manually delete everyone from
the smartgroups list but i'd rather not do that. So again, please
unsubscribe yourself from the smartgroups version of the list, instructions
on doing so are at the bottom of every single message, so it should be
farely easy to do so.
Lets have one list for everyone ok?
Thanks.