a special extended adition of the House of fun!

  • From: "Jerry Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:38:23 -0500

Ladys and gentalmen!  we have stolen the key to the house of fun, and we are
opening it on a day that it normally don't open! that is right! today, you can
hear the house of fun on ACB Radio Interactive
http://interactive.acbradio.org
starting at 11:00 AM eastern, 10:00 central, 08:00 pacific, and 16:00 UTC for
four hours! that is right! four hours of great fun, and music! pop, rock,
country, comedy, rap, R&B, oldies, and yes! even christmas music too! get your
requests in early! www.jjhof.com and click the "request a song" link on the
page!  we hope to see you there.