a small winamp problem after I open it

  • From: "Casey" <cwollner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Winamp For The Blind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:42:56 -0600

Hi when I first open winamp at times.
I will hit enter on winamp and then it will start opening like it is supposed to do.
Then after it opens I here it say jump to file winamp library.
Now I didn't even do anything with winamp yet at this point.
So when I am in this window I try shift tabbing and it doesn't do anything.
So what I have to do is close winamp and reopen it and then that jump to file goes away.
So why is this and how can I correct this once and for all.
I am using window eyes version 7.11 and winamp version 5.71 or whatever the latest version number is. So thank you all and I will look forward to any assistance that I am receive on this.

Casey