RE: a script jaws users of the winamp converter might find useful.

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:46:45 -0800

* New: [ml_transcode] Transcoding tool.  Convert your files from one format
to another.
so with that information you can find it in the ml.
or you can make a play list select all the files you want to convert select
all with control a.  then use your jaws cursor to right click on the play
list select send to and then format converter.  follow the prompts.
note you must be using 5.32 for this feature.