Re: a friend's playlist question

  • From: Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 16:59:53 -0400

Hi Marty,

There is a setting under preferences that should allow the continuous playing of songs in a playlist.

1. Run Winamp and Press Control + P for Preferences.
2. In the tree view of items, arrow down to Playlists.
3. Tab 10 times (if I counted correctly) to a check box that says manual playlist advance and make sure it is not checked.
4. Tab to the close button and press enter.

This should solve the playlist problem. I believe this should also solve the issue with shuffle.

On 3/16/2014 4:45 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:
Hi all, since I'm on the dark side, "lol," I have a friend who has a
playlist question, and here's what he writes, so thanks in advance for
any help you can give.
When I select an album to play say with 12 tracks, The first song will
play in Winamp but when I have pressed control A to select all the
tracks only the first track will play and I have to alt tab to go back
to the track list and select the second song.
How do I set up winamp to select all the songs on the album so they
will all play?.
When I select shuffel mode is on, I can only play one song and have to
That is shuffel mode does not randomly play songs from the 12 tracks..
The repeat mode works when on the song that just played will repeat.
Do you have any suggestions.
Should I reinstall winamp?
I don’t see any thing in the prefferences regarding playing tracks.
Marty

the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.