Wish

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:32:36 -0800

Hi,

Because of our time differences, an idea came in my mind. If it is imposible
to happen, then, disregard this message. How I wish to have winamp someday,
create a feature that will play the bookmarked radio stations on the given
schedule so you don't need to go to their schedule page to have a scan. I'm
sorry if there's already, but, I guess non yet. All you have to do is, to
bookmark all the stations you want and just wait them to be automatically
accessed by winamp and play depending on the schedule prefered/set. Weird? I
know, just to have a post. I'm sorry if it just cluttered these lists.

Regards,

E-mail me at:

jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx