Re: Windows Media Player's despotic days must end ASAP!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:59:39 -0600

Hi.
Well remember now, we're not discussing windows media player on the list in
a great amount of depth here, remember what the title of the list is, it's
Winamp for the blind. But i will try to help. In windows Media player 10,
go to tools, and then options. I can't speak for eearlier versions of
windows media player, so if anyone else has any information for Mac, please
write him ***privately***!!!!
This means not on the list, please. thanks.