Windows Meadea Player still comming up when CD Is Incerted

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 22:33:22 +0800

hi,
first of all, i hope Chris allow me to reply regarding this issue, because this
might be not winamp related.

hi Mich,

try the following steps.

1. look for your cd-rom drive e.g. drive d, drive e or etc, press alt+enterkey
to bring out the properties page.

2. press ctrl+tab to the second tab that is "auto play page". here you can get
7 media type, choose the media type that giving you
problem, e.g. audio cd, then now press tab once to the second listbox, this
listbox is to choose and action to perform when you
insert the selected media.

3. if you press the up/down arrow key, you will get a list of action to
perform, but what you need is to restore to the default, so
press tab to the restore button and press spacebar.

4. finally, tab to the apply button and press spacebar to activate it.

for now onwords, if you insert an audio cd, it will pop-up a list of choyce for
you to choose.

Regards,
Allan Wong