Re: Winamp5.2

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:20:18 -0600

As of now, no. Check your e-mail man. you can tell the developers of Winamp directly to their faces about it and hopefully this can effect a change.

At 04:15 AM 2/23/2003, you wrote:

I can't get the list of shoutcast radio stations or aol radio stations to
pop up like they used too in the older version of winamp.
Are there any revissions to the scripts to fix this problem?
Jerry