Re: Winamp graphics continued

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "James Prather" <james_prather@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:38:22 -0700

Hi, Jim, do your repeat and shuffle keys read, as they don't in 98 on
winamp 5.04, and Thomas sent me his winamp.gra file which I tried, but
his was labeled with 32 bit high color with xp, so if somebody could
get repeat and shuffle to read with 98 and me, on winamp 5.04, that
would be good.  On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:01:41 -0400, James Prather