Re: Winamp does not stream title information on internet radio stations

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:32:50 -0500

Hi Mike
It all depends on the radio station. Some stream the titles of the songs,
some don't.
It's possible that the station you're listening to just isn't streaming the
titles of the songs anymore, or  you're listening during a time when titles
aren't being shown.
As for your other question, choose the Nullsoft direct sound plugin under
output and you'll get the slight fading at the ends of  the songs.