Re: Winamp and the equaliser

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:06:58 -0700

Hi Bob, now, I must have done something, for there was an option to
delete the pree-sets, so I chose that, and wanted to delete the
pree-set I just entered which was the full trouble, 6 of 17, now, there
are only 16 pree-sets rather than the 17 I had in there, so how do I
get my full trouble pree-set back?  The equalizer still remembers where
it was, so just wondering how to get the full trouble back in the list,
which was 6 of 17.
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:36:19 -0500, Bob wrote:

From the equalizer window you can press the letter s to load the
presets.

You can also press ctrl+insert+e (I think it is) to find out the
current
eaqualizer settings.

You can press the number 1 to increase band 1, 2 for band 2... 0 for
band
ten. To decrease band 1 press the letter q (which is the letter beneath
the
1), for band 2 press the letter w ... for band 10 press the letter p.

Hope this helps.

Bob