Re: Winamp Version 5.31 is now Available

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:57:52 -0500

Yeah, I seriously don't see why y'all are having such trouble playing them. I have version 5.31 and they play just fine here just as always.

At 08:08 PM 10/25/2006, you wrote:

What's this about not being able to play .wav files? I've been playing them in Winamp through all the versions, no problem. Just did again.
bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, Peter Russillo wrote:

Oh, by the way, did they fix things so we can play .wav files that we've got
stored on our C drives?  If not, it's time to go back to 5.13.

Peter