Re: Winamp 5.57 Full

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 02:49:43 -0500

I usually get my Winamp full version from

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Winamp_5_Full_d2490.html

It shouldn't really be necesary to put winamp on sendspace. googling for the current version will turn up zillionsof places to download it from.

hth

Doris

At 02:23 AM 12/18/2009 -0500, you wrote:

Hi List,

Since I see no one else has done this yet, here is Winamp 5.57 full on Send Space.