Re: Winamp 5.05: Downloading via Winamp.com web site

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:05:01 -0700

I had the same problem. In my case, the second radio button was checked. I
assumed that this was checked as it matched the prior version I had downloaded
so went ahead and downloaded using this checkmark and it was the full version
as
I had previously. It would be nice if jaws was a bit more verbose here though
wouldn't it?