Where can I successfully download winamp 5.56?

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:53:00 -0600

Hi folks,

I know this topic keeps coming up on this list and I'msorry for bringing it up
again.  I can't locate a proper link on the winamp.com page to download 5.56.
The page says stuff like download, the file size and such, but it doesn't
appear as an actual link or onclick with  window eyes 7.11.  I tried this at a
friend's house as well, she was wanting to update, and I had the same problem
there.  So where can I successfully find a properly working link to download
winamp 5.56.  Their page is a mess.

Thanks,
Steve

database 4674 (20091209) __________