What's in a name? Well, it depends on what letter it begins with.

  • From: "Chris Schulte" <kc8zsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:58:28 -0500

That's right folks, the subject says it all, here at the rock pile, we've been
scouring the internet to find the strangest thing we could come up with, and we
found out that a person's personality traits are all pased on the first letter
of there name!  To learn more visit
www.nextgenradionetwork.net
from seven to nine eastern tonight, to get your weekly dose of rock and roll
religion, as well as find out just what's in a name!
Chris Schulte, aka boomer!