RE: Volume in Winamp Scripts

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 08:08:13 -0800

Thank you !

-----Original Message-----
From: winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adam Gaffney
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 7:36 AM
To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Volume in Winamp Scripts

Use control tab to move to the main winamp window and use the keys control
alt m to turn the volume all the way down, control alt comma, to set the
volume to 33 percent, control alt period to set it to 66 percent or control
alt slash to turn up that thang all the way.  You can also just hold down
the up or down arrow keys to change the volume quickly.