Upbeat Sounds, New Music And More Tonight On The Djd Invasion

  • From: "Djd" <the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the_djd_invasion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 11:32:50 -0500

Hi All!
With the new sound card in place and my new laptop performing in top condition,
I think that the time has come for The Djd Invasion to rock your world tonight
on ACB Radio Interactive.
Tonight's program will start at 9 PM eastern, and will feature some new tunes
from groups like the Eagles, plus some upbeat dance tunes, and more!
Your requests will be taken by sending emails or msn messenger messages to
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or aol instant messenger messages to
djdrocks
So to check out tonight's program, save this email, and at 9 PM eastern, go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/liveshowstatus.html
to be instantly connected to the ACBRI servers.
Enjoy the show, and hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd