This week's show

  • From: "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 22:12:50 -0700

Ok. This week we are going to be hearing some more celtic woman, this
time live at slain castle. I think I misspelled the name but you can
find that particular dvd at amazon. We will also be hearing some
classical music as well. Remember the request show, and a new feature
will be taking place in a few weeks time so search and send me your
requests.

place: www.hkcradio.com
time: 9:00-11:00 pm eastern time
request page: www.marrie.org/search.php
archives: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/tcjwb

I'm using outlook to send all of these messages now so if you know
someone who wants to be added to the announce list then let me know
through the contact link at www.marrie.org with your, or there email
address and saying as such.

        See you all there.