This week on TCJwB

  • From: Sarah alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sarah alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 15:00:03 -0700

Hello all. This week on TCjWB we will be hearing some of the planets by gustof
Holtz, plus some of a cd that I  forgot i had. It
is not exactly classical, but it is still cool.
We will be also hearing another Swiss baroque soloists rendition of another one
of Bach's famous brandbonburg concertos. Don't
forget to get your  requests in by the first week in may. You can put anything
you want in the edit box from artist, to album, to
keyword so get the requests in as fast as possible so I have the time to queue
them up. if you know anyone who might want to tune
in and listen feel free to forward this on to them.
a note to new users, you will need an ogg capable player such as winamp for
windows or vlc for the Mac. There is also an mp3
stream you  can use as well. Ok. the info now follows.

place: www.hkcradio.com
time: 9-11 pm EST, 6-8 pm PST
to leave a request go to http://www.marrie.org/search.php

Sarah Alawami
MSN: chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: marrie1
Website;
www.marrie.org
To check out my podcast go to
http://feeds.feedburner.com/funfilled
For information on the list where you can discuss the podcast check out
http://tffp.marrie.org/mailman/listinfo/tffpdiscussionlist_tffp.marrie.org
"Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted
 task."
  William James