This Week on the Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media Req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 05:41:31 -1000

hello all,

Please join me at 23 universal, that's 7 eastern, 4 pacific time for the
Hawaiian connection.

This week, I will be featuring a new song from a group called Kapena, the title
of their single is Hide Away.

Plus, I'll be glad to take your requests or interaction via e-mail during the
live show!

On the one and only global voice.

You can tune in by going to our web site at www.theglobalvoice.info and choose
your player of choice.