The last Toonhead Experience in standard time!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx;, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:33:01 -0600

Hey all you fans of ACB Radio!
Just a quick note to remind you that coming up this evening, Thursday at 10 pm Eastern, 7 pm pacific, or 03 GMT Friday is the last Toonhead Experience program before the clocks move forward for most people in the US. When they move forward, starting next week, all the shows on ACB Radio Interactive, including mine will air 1 hour later. but to keep things confusing, the GMT time doesn't change, so if you go by that, nothing's different. But, for most folks here in the US we go by time zones, so starrting next week, the show will air from 11 pm eastern to 1 AM eastern, that's 8 pm to 10 PM pacific.
This week, our featured artist will be Chicago. They have a brand new disc out, there first disc of fresh new tracks in over 10 years, so if you're a fan and haven't already bought it yet, be sure to tune in for some new stuff. Plus you'll hear some old favorites from their other albums.
Other features on this week's show include a review of a new accessible game that's sure to keep everybody playing for hours and hours, and in the second hour, we'll play Disc 1 of the Beatles White Album.
I'll also play your requests, so please be sure to send them in in the usual ways! the address is request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
So be sure to tune in for The Toonhead Experience, starting at 10 Pm Eastern, 7 pm Pacific, that's 03 GMT on Friday. It's all on ACB Radio Interactive. Listen at
http://interactive.acbradio.org

Thanks for reading and hope you'll tune in!