The hawaiian connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mediareq" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Audio access announcement List" <audioaccessfmannouncements@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 05:10:18 -1000

Hello all,
I am back this week doing another Hawaiian connection show at 8 p.m eastern, 0
hours universal on http://theglobalvoice.info and http://audioaccess.fm
This weeks show along with our mix of music, we will have a new song from Fiji,
and another one featuring Trey Smoov who is from California.
If you would like to get a hold of me via email the address is
keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also tweet me @keao45 during the show!

Hope to see you soon!