The discovery.

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <mark.driesenga@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 12:11:26 -0500

Ok, think I found the way to get around this issue that I've been having with
Winamp's library.  Since I'm a JAWS user, this will only apply to JAWS users.
What I've found is that not only do we now have to find the stream using the
virtual cursor, we now must double click on the stream to hear it.  So, it
involves finding the stream as we have been using the new-fangled library
configuration, and then the added steps of navigating to it with the JAWS
cursor and clicking on the name of the stream.  It's a pain, but hopefully they
won't change it ... again.  Now that I've solved my own problem, anyone else
having the same problem can try this--be greatful--I just saved you the hard
work and frustration! :)  Mark