The Return of Toews on the Waves

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 01:15:25 -0600 (CST)

It's Saturday, and that means Toews on the Waves is back, at its new time, Saturday evening at 7:00 PM Eastern. We'll have all the features you've come to expect on the show, including the twenty-minute spotlight (more on that in a bit), Songs I Can't Stand, the Mooth Meditative Moment, the Douglas Adams tribute, and lots more, including your requests.

This week's twenty-minute spotlight will feature answer songs that aren't really answer songs. What do I mean? Four pairs of songs whose titles go together, and you're just going to have to listen in to see how it all works out.

So please do join me tonight at 7:00 Eastern for Toews on the Waves.

Toews on the Waves can be heard Saturday evenings from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific, or Sunday morning from midnight to 2:00 AM in the UK. To listen, direct your browser to http://www.legend-oldies.com, click on "listen", then choose your favorite media player. While you're there, please check out the many other fantastic programs The Legend has to offer.