The Music Club Wednesday at 15:00 GMT

  • From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:55:23 -0600

Hello everyone.

I'd like to invite you to come join me for the Asmodean Edition of The Music
Club on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show airs
from 15:00 to 18:00 GMT on Wednesday June 23.  During the show music from the
80's, 90's, and today will be played.  Of
course I'll take your requests and dedications during the show.

Feel free to visit http://www.chosen80s.com to search the music library.  If
you want to email me go ahead and send email to
raul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope to see you there.

--
Raul A. Gallegos <http://www.asmodean.net>
Check out all your favorite 80's music on The Chosen 80's Show by