The Hawaiian Connection, Christmas Special

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media Req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 06:53:53 -1000

Hello All,
Christmas is only 2 days away, so please join me Keao Wright at 23 Universal, 6
eastern, 3 pacific for the Hawaiian Connection Christmas special!
I'll be playing some great Christmas music, ranging from smooth jazz, to
Hawaiian, and from Pop to new age.
I'll be happy to interact with you during the show!
So join me later on today at 2300, on the one and only The global voice, and
your radio for life!
You can visit our site at www.theglobalvoice.info and pick your player of
choice.
I hope to see you soon!