The Fifties, Sixties, And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>, <users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:03:55 -0600

Come one, come all!
And join me for tonight's Djd Invasion starting at 9 PM eastern on
http://www.jammin853.com
Tonight's show will feature the usual mixed bag of songs, but we'll have a
focus on music of the fifties and sixties.
There will be some newer sound songs as well, plus a variety that can only be
created by your requests by aol instant messenger at the address
jammin853com
or by msn messenger at the address
live@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
So log on at 9 PM eastern to
http://www.jammin853.com
and let The Djd Invasion end your Wednesday night in style!
All the best,
David, A.K.A Djd