The Djd Invasion Is Back In Action Tonight On Radio360

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Performing Arts Division list" <perform-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:40:15 -0500

Greetings Everybody!
After a brief time away due to the super bowl and some other technical
difficulties, I am happy to say that The Djd Invasion is ready to return to
action. And that return to action begins with a special edition of The Djd
Invasion which will air on Radio360 tonight!
The fun begins at 8 PM eastern, and will include such things as:
A quick demonstration of Will's game for February. Find out what has the WDJm3
listeners so excited
A great variety of songs that are upbeat and up lifting
We continue or Milton Fludgecow series
And of course, it wouldn't be a complete show without your phone calls and
requests.
You can submit requests by email msn or aol instant messenger at the address
live@xxxxxxxxxxx
Requests can be made before the show by email at
djd@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or when the lines are open during the show, feel free to call in by phone tol
free at
1-888-714-5480
or through skype at the address
radio360usa
I'm ready to laugh and keep you all entertained and smiling tonight, so to
listen and join the fun, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern, head on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to be entertained Djd Invasion style!
Hope to see you there!
Best regards,