The CJ Variety Mix newsletter for the hsow for the week of February 7, 2012

  • From: "Chris Judd" <chrischas0805@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 00:56:44 -0600

Welcome to another addition of the CJ Variety Mix newsletter.
This is for the week of Tuesday, February 7.
On this weeks show, you will hear in hour 1, the top 10 Christian hits of the week, plus the Christian interlude. In hour 2, for you country fans out there, we will have this weeks top 10 Country hits of the week, plus after the countdown, the country interlude. Then, in hour 3, you will hear 2 things. At the top of the hour, we will have an artist spotlight on Clint Black. After that, I will be playing some songs from the year 1980. Also during the show, I will be talking about a new product I purchased recently, and there was a little mishap with the product, and I will explain what happened.
To listen to the show, you can hear it on either Tuesday, or Friday.
On Tuesday, you can hear the show at 6 PM Eastern, and the website is:
http://theglobalvoice.info
On Friday, you can hear the show at 9 PM Eastern, and the website is:
http://radioforlife.info
Hope you can tune in to the show, and I will chat with you all on the next newsletter.