The Block Party

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "media req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "A list for announcements and discussion" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 22:24:53 -0600

Join DJ Soul for an hour of fun soul music and chat.  It's We've got More Soul
with DJ Soul.

And following DJ Soul, if you have an urge for more soul music and talk, how
about We've Got More Soul With Lynn White.

Old and new school music from both presenters.

You can hear the show at 13 hours UTC.  That translates to 8 AM Wednesday
eastern time.

And, you can hear both shows on either
http://www.theglobalvoice.info
or
http://www.radioforlife.net

Have fun and the music is free.  Drinks are on you this time.