Re: Tara plugin questions

  • From: "Rob Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:34:29 -0400

to disable the tara pluggin, just rename it by pressing the f2 key, and add
.back to the end of it, or .old, or something like that. The tara pluggin,
although some claim to have made it work, is very buggy with the new
versions of real audio. The newer versions of real audio have become more
accessible, and can be used quite well on the same system as winamp and
windows media player, with no conflicts. Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx
MSN Screen Name: