TCJWB pending on monday

  • From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp for the blind discussion list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 12:29:41 -0700

Well folks, my internet  cable conection has ben flaky as of late last night,
friday if you get this bythe time I'm back up on line. Boy do I have a treat fo
ryou. We will be hearing from  J.S bach and others. We will also be hearing
from a new album that I got called celtic woman. Also the continuing series of
7th sun so kick back and relax with me as we stay manily in the time from
around  the 1600s to the 1700s.
time: monday at 6-8 pm pisific time, 9-11 pm eastern and some late hour in the
UK.

link to listen: go to www.hkcradio.com and click on the listen link. Take care
all.

Sarah Alawami
MsN: chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: marrie1
Website; www.marrie.org

To check out my podcast go to
http://feeds.feedburner.com/funfilled
A little impatience spoils great plans.  -
  Chinese proverb