Spinamp And Firewalls

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Winamp For The Blind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 23:33:39 -0400

Hi List,
First let me apologize for the possible multiple posts on this and maybe a few
other issues.  I haven't received any Winamp list mail since Wednesday July 28.
 I don't know why and supposedly, neither does my primary mail server.  They're
still checking into it.  So in the meantime, I'll have to use a secondary mail
server.  Hopefully, It won't bounce me like it usually does. But I digress...

Has anyone using the Spinamp plug-in had any problems with firewalls.  I have
properly installed the new plug-in and it seems like it's supposed to be
connecting, but it never makes it.  I never hear any audio.  Does one need to
configure a firewall or router for the new plug-in to work?

Thanks.

The Scourge Of Authoritarianism Is Intellectualism