ShoutTech Radio

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <chrisandrachel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 05:26:00 -0500

This morning at 8 eastern, which I believe would be 12 o'clock UTC, I will be on air for 2 hours, playing music of all different genres. Anything from country, to folk, to rock, to oldies, to christian, to comedy/novelty, to rap, to children's, and maybe even a couple of Christmas tunes along the way. The show is anything goes and is very family oriented, meaning it is very clean, and safe for the whole family, as well as the kids to listen to. so come join me this morning, 8 to 10 eastern (1200 to 1400 hours UTC) for lots of fun and great music. I'll also be taking your requests and comments via e-mail, and MSN messenger

chrisandrachel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To tune in, open up WinAmp, and hit control+l.  Then, paste in:

http://69.50.242.82:9109

We will soon have a domaine name instead of an IP address but right now the domaine is profigating.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you this morning!

Chris. Your ShoutTech Radio Manager.