Re: Should I upgrade to a newer version of winamp?

  • From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <DJDoctorP@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 16:17:40 -0400

Hello Lisa,
I am using Jaws 9 Pro.
But I am also using Winamp version 5.53.
I too have a good deal of radio stations bookmarked in the library.
I get to them without any problems!
How I get at them is, hitting the Ault key.
Then I go in to Winamp submenu.
After pressing enter, I scroll down to bookmark submenu.
After pressing enter, I just scroll down to the radio station and or audio
stream that I wish to hear and press enter on it, and I'm listening to it!
It's just that simple.
My best regards.
  John.