Re: Selecting multiple files in playlist editor with JFW

  • From: Ann <tate886@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:21:45 -0500

Hi John,

Yes that works, but I was sort of hoping to be able to select certain files from the list, and not the whole big lot. I usually have several different files, of different types, in my winamp play list at any time. But, just loading the ones I want, and using the Control_A key is definitely a work around.

Thanks.

~Ann

On 2/27/2010 3:59 PM, DJ DOCTOR P wrote:
High Ann,
I haven't done this in a while, but I was able to do this in any standard version of Winamp. Try doing a control+a to select them all, and then send them to the converter.
That's how I done it in the past.
I hope this was helpful to you.
My best regards.
 John.