Re: Replay gain crashing frustrations.

  • From: Bob Kanish <BobKanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 16:43:32 -0800

Hi Chris. Have you noticed any sort of a pattern? In other words, is one particular file type crashing winamp? thanks.

--bob
At 02:04 PM 11/5/2006, you wrote:
I'm using Winamp 5.31, but I had this problem in 5.3 as well. More often than not if I ask Winamp to perform replay gain analysis on a play list of files, it gets part way through, then crashes with the don't send, details, send error report box. I have many different file types as my music comes from multiple sources, so I can't use the stand-alone applications like mp3gain and vorbis gain, since they won't account for all my files.

Does anyone know of stand-alone applications that are usable across multiple file types, or has anyone else who experienced this problem in Winamp come up with a solution for it?

        Chris Bartlett