Re: Recording Winamp 5.09+ live streams with 3rd party recorders

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 08:01:16 -0700 (PDT)

Ron
Thank you. The new method you mentioned doesn't it pick up your
screen reader's speech since you activated Total recorder first
and started the recording and then move to the Winamp player and
start the audio stream? JAWS or your screen reader will by
speaking for sure. To eliminate this one can set the timer on
his recorder a few minutes earlier amd move to Winamp player and
start the audio stream and then the recorder will kick in and
start recording.

Petro