Re[2]: questions about winamp pro

  • From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 16:58:25 -0700

Yes you will be able to just install the pro over any version of winamp and
have it come up correctly.

On 7/8/2004 at 3:24 PM Loretta P. Treas wrote:

>Hello Curtis,
>
>If I purchase Winamp pro, can I just install it over the version I have
>now=
> which is 2. something?  Someone might of asked this question a while
back=
> and I forgot what the answer was so I am asking it again.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Loretta

>On 7/8/2004 at 10:04 AM Reg Webb wrote:
>
>>Hi Curtis
>>
>>I think it didn't happen instantly, so there may be human beings
>>involved in this process (be afraid).  I think it says on the site what
>>the waiting time for your key should be.
>>

>>Reg
>>

>>In message <20040708050659.442E710C4C4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Curtis Delzer
>><curtis@xxxxxxxxxx> writes
>>>For all those who bought winamp pro?
>>>My question about pro is that I bought it yesterday and still have not
>>>received my code somehow. How long did it take for you to get yours
after
>>>you filled out all the info on the web site?
>>>

>>>Curtis Delzer
>>>On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 08:53:45 -0400, Joanne wrote:
>>>
>>>For those who have Winamp Pro version, just wondered what some of the
>>>differences are between the free Winamp and the Pro version.  Also do
you
>>>think the sound quality is better?  Mine sounds okay but just wondered
>>>about
>>>that and other features.
>>>

>>>Joanne

>>> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to:
>>>subject line.
>>> Archives located at:
>>>//www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
>>> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list,
or
>>>the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
>>>Instead, please contact
>>>the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to:
>>>subject line.
>>> Archives located at:
>>>//www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
>>> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list,
or
>>>the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
>>>Instead, please contact
>>>the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>

>>--
>>Reg Webb
>>Website:
>>http://www.regwebb.com

>>subject line.
>> Archives located at:
>>//www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
>>the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
>>Instead, please contact
>>the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to:
>subject line.
> [...]

     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com

             email Or Msn: djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.