Radio For Life Schedule for Saturday

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radio4life-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <liftthosehands@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:51:47 -0500

Hi folks,

For the moment, my show, Lift Those Hands (a two hour Christian music show) will be moving over to Radio For Life on Saturdays starting at noon eastern time.

That's eleven, central and nine pacific time.

The reason for this is due to technical problems between my computer and the ACB Radio Interactive stream. We're hoping to work all that out at some point. But, until further notice, Lift Those Hands will be on Radio For Life.

Also on Saturdays, we have a new talk show called Hands on Cooking with Cy Selfridge. You can listen to Hands on Cooking and learn to cook all those delicacies that you enjoy eating.

Hands On Cooking can be heard at three o'clock eastern time,
two central,
one mountain
and noon pacific time.

To enjoy both shows, you can go to the Radio For Life page at
http://www.radioforlife.net and go to the "click to listen live" tab or paste into your favorite player, such as Winamp
ultrastreams.us:9400

More shows on Saturday are on the way. See you there.