Question about Ripping CD'S in Winamp

  • From: "Mich Verrier" <mich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:47:19 -0500

Hello all. I am just wondering weather there is a way to rip cd's using winamp
and then save the files to mp3's? If there is then how would one go about doing
it? Many thanks.  What I want though is not to have winamp rip the cd's every
time I insert a cd since I had that problem with windows media player fixt it
after a lot of hassle and don't want to go through that hole thing again. If
some one could please give me step by step instructions on how to do this that
would be grate. I want to do this for a friend of mine since he wants a book
that I have and I figure it would be easier and faster then burning him the
cd's and mailing them to him. Well many thanks for reading and I hope that some
one can help me out. from Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada