Re: Problems listening to streams

  • From: "Wayne Merritt" <wayne.merritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 05:16:38 -0500

I don't have any Spinamp stations, much less Spinamp. However, this happens
no matter what station I bring up. Since I love listening to streaming
audio, this is a problem. Anyone know if this might be fixed in 5.03C? Just
a thought.

Also, I just tried to bring up the stream for ACB Radio Interactive through
the Interactive site, and got the same error. The thing is, whenever I hit
the Send or Don't Send buttons, it closes Winamp. So you can see how this
can get annoying real quick.

Wayne
www.wayneism.com