Please join me?

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:28:12 -0500

Hey folks!

Just a friendly reminder to join me tonight for Duyahn's digital ditties. The
fun starts at 10 Pm eastern time and I hope to see you all there. I will play
some Christmas music during the show and also take your requests. Please
remember that this is an adult show so anyone under 18 should not listen.
The ways you can interact with me are as follows.
MSN: live@xxxxxxxx
AOL instant messenger: jjrnlive
If you want to listen to us other then Winamp, real player, and or windows
media player, there are two other alternatives.
If you use Mozekty, search for us by going to the search box and typing in the
word, jammin
Tab to the results and arrow down to the second result and tune in.
If you use Klango player, do the following.
Go to your media catalog and then hit the end key to go to the search option.\
Once there, press enter and you will be in an edit box.
Type, jjrn, then press enter.
Arrow down to the second result once the list comes up. Once our station starts
to play, add it to your favorites. Tell your friends about JJRN and lets have a
good time!

DJ Duyahn