Playlists

  • From: "John McLuckie" <john_mac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:32:32 -0500

Good evening folks,

I have created a few large playlists of a couple hundred songs or so in
specific categories like "classic rock" or "country" etc.  However, when I'm
making a smaller playlist that I plan to burn to a CD for when I travel in the
car or to take to work with me, I have noticed that I press L in the playlist
editor to select only one song from a playlist to be added to the new playlist.
 However, when I search my large country or rock playlists and find the song I
wish to add to my new playlist, it brings over the entire country or rock
playlist rather than the specific track I have selected.  Does anyone know why
this happens?  Or, if I can do something different to get only the one track?
thanks.

John